Current Confessions: Baby Registry Favorites!

Baby Registry Favorites...
for the MOM-to-be! 



I'm giving you permission, yes YOU, mama-to-be to create a registry of items for yourself! It can be an actual registry on Amazon (because they have everything) or from stores of your choosing, or a list of items written on a post-it that you give to your significant other with buying directions! Whatever works just get yourself some, or better yet all, of these items!

Let's get to it. Here are the top 10 items that the mama-to-be should register for, or purchase for herself, before the arrival of baby.


1. Bluetooth headphones. These will free up your hands, while allowing you to listen to music, audiobooks, podcasts, whatever entertainment you prefer! You can hold baby and jam out to your favorite tunes! I own these in black (there's an option for blue if you are interested), but there are tons out there.

2.  Magazine, Audiobook, TV subscription for binge watching, reading or listening...anything that tickles your fancy. Now you see why you need those headphones, right? This one doesn't have to cost a thing if you don't want it to. You can download the audible app and sign out books from your local library all for free. Just do it before baby comes so you have your source of entertainment during late night feedings all ready to roll!

3. Dyson stick vacuum. Ok ok, so this one is a little strange, I get it. I like a clean, neat and tidy house. We have a dog and now two kids, so I find myself vacuuming daily. Instead of opening the closet and pulling out my vacuum, then unwinding the cord and plugging it in, I can just grab my Dyson and go. Super duper easy and manageable. Go buy one! BONUS - vacuum when baby is crying - they usually like the sound. Clean House + Happy Baby = Happy Mama. Side note - we purchased this one from Target on Black Friday, but I have seen them for cheaper prices on Groupon and Zulily, however they are generally refurbished. Worth looking into though!

4. Laughable coffee/tea mug (one for home and one for travel). If you are anything like me you are going to need require a source of caffeine to keep you awake from the late night parties feedings. Who doesn't love a quotable mug? Find one that makes you smile and use it daily after you have your little bundle of joy. I am currently loving these choices (5 different styles to choose from!) from GroopDealz. I also love this traveler mug from Anthropologie. This one is cute too. Don't forget to stock up on your favorite brand and flavor of coffee or tea, too! We enjoy Starbucks kcups at my house.

5. Automatic car starter. You need one of these installed if you don't already have one. If you live in the Northeast like I do and end up having a newborn in the winter, this is an absolute must! Mama doesn't have time to run out to the car to turn it on before leaving the.

6. Athleisure wear. And lots of it. Suggestion- get joggers WITH POCKETS. I LOVE these ones from LOFT. You never know when you might need to stick an extra binky in your pocket, maybe your phone, or a granola bar for late night snacking. Stay in style and be comfortable. Anyone object? :-)

7. Clothing subscription. Remember that Athleisure wear I told you to get? Well, you can have styles selected for you and delivered right to your door step with subscriptions to services such as Stitchfix, LeTote, Trunk Club, etc...Easy peasy! Win win! My personal favorite is Stitchfix, but I know others have had good luck with the other two that I mentioned. If you try Stitchfix please use my referral code (https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3739434?sod=w&som=c), if you don't mind. Please and thank you!

8. Ear plugs. When your SO takes over caring for your little one then you need to put these suckers in your ears and sleep!

9. Candles. Now I love Bath and Body Works candles, but buy whatever brand you prefer. Why candles? Just another thing to make you smile when you're tired from late night feedings.

10.Subscribe or hire any service that will knock off at least one item on your to-do list. Want dinner delivered? Sign-up for Blue Apron or another type of food delivery service. Laundry not your thing?...Hire a drycleaning service to pick-up, launder, and deliver all of your clothes. We are using the website Care.com to help us find someone to do light housekeeping.The sky is the limit when it comes to hiring help for daily chores.

11. BONUS - If you love color coding with fun flair pens or sharpies, then buy yourself a huge pack of them and a new planner and plan in style, girl! Currently loving these tropical colored flair pens! Many bloggers swear by the Erin Condren planners. I have yet to try them - such adorable designs on the website! I purchased this one from Target and have been loving it!

That's a wrap!

Happy Matching,
Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie