Thoughts on Thursday


I’m hoping to do a weekly post titled thoughts on Thursday where I get to share random tid bits of things I’ve pondered over the course of the week. Nothing too earth shattering or thought provoking, just a whole lot of randomness. My brain is always always always thinking about something. Sometimes I wish I had a pause button that would slow things down a bit. Anyone else feel this way? Not the case, so I’ll embrace my always-thinking-a-million-thoughts brain and share little bits with all of you!

Here’s a bit of randomness for you...
1. Should I try Hubble contacts?
I keep seeing advertisements for Hubble contacts, have you? I wear dailies now, so what’s the difference? I need to look into them.

2. Should all women really wear eyeliner? I have super small eyes so I know eyeliner would help enhance them. Every kind I’ve tried ends up on the skin underneath my eyes. So do I give up or continue searching for the right one!?!

5. Internet lingo... side hustle, tribe, currently (insert anything here), mom hustle, and the list keeps going. I love that this little blog world I’m in has its own language.

6. What the heck makes Starbucks holiday blend coffee so darn delicious?

7. And speaking of coffee I prefer drinking out of ceramic travel mugs and not plastic ones. No idea why. Anyone else?

8. I wish someone would invent an automatic dog washing machine...sort of like a delta sonic, except I want one at my house. I envision my dog running through a tunnel type thing immediately after being outside and coming out spic and span!

9. Shakeology shakes interest me. Especially the chocolate ones that I see all over Instagram.

10. I would love to move somewhere super duper snowy. I want more snow!

11.  Can all of the baby contraptions we own fit in a tiny house? Umm I doubt it. Not unless we had a separate tiny house for all of the stuff.... pack and play, swing, bouncy seat, newborn lounger, activity gym, etc. etc..How do these other families do it?

Ok, so that’s about it! Not really, but I have to stop somewhere!

Feel free to comment or share your own random thoughts!

Happy matching!
Marcie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie