Current Confessions: Camo Inspiration

Hey there! I'm back today to share my new favorite print: Camouflage! I confessed my passion obsession with funky, colorful, quirky prints to you a while back and I thought I should add another one to my list of favorites.

Check out my last post on Plaid, Polka Dots, and Prints Galore to see the other prints that I adore!

I purchased the most adorable and comfortable twill camouflage jacket from LOFT this Fall and I am in love! To me, camo print is fun, edgy, trendy-but-classic (not sure if that makes sense but it does in my mind), versatile, sporty, and neutral. I love the varying shades of the traditional camo green. Camo can be worn with warmer tones in the Fall and lighter shades (I love it with blush pink) in the Spring. Such a versatile pattern!




I don't know about you, but I have been living in comfy tees and sneakers for the past few weeks, and my camo jacket is the perfect piece to top off my outfits with! Warmth + style = perfect match!

Sadly, my exact camo jacket is no longer available, but I found a few that are pretty darn close.


This one is almost an exact replica of mine. It has the adjustable drawstring at the waist, which is a nice fit. 

Camo Twill Jacket {It's 60% off right now!}

This one is cute, too. Based on the fit description I think it is a little boxier fit and seems a bit shorter than mine. It's almost like a new version of a jean jacket! 


I just ordered these overalls and cannot wait until they arrive!! They will look cute with a plain tee and my favorite sneakers!



...And this outfit speaks my love language! 
ONE//Jeans: LOVE these! 
TWO//Camo Scarf: outfit inspiration! I love how it combines a few different colors
THREE//Tee: The color is evening sand, but it has a blush hue to it.  
FOUR//Loafers: I tried these on in store in a beautiful blush color and could kick myself for not purchasing them! They only have the nude color online, which is still a great option. 
FIVE// Twill jacket: Such a great staple item. I love the drawstring cinch waist. 
SIX//Belt: Great neutral addition to any wardrobe. 


And I can't resist sharing a closer look at my new tee. It's from Target {high five}and it's super duper soft! It's only 12.99, which is a major steal!



Sometimes it's fun to be silly! :-)

Happy Matching!
Marcie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie