Thoughts on Thursday {2-22-18}

It's Thursday, yahoo! My hubby has been home pretty much all week because the school he works at is on mid-winter break. Life has been more chaotic #rambunctuousboys in some ways, but a lot less stressful in others since I have an extra set of hands to help with the kids. I hope you've had a good week so far! 

I'm back this week with the usual Thoughts on Thursday where I share a little bit of randomness with all of you, and I encourage you to do the same in the comments below! 

1. I am LOVING watching the Winter Olympics! How about you? If I could compete in any of the sports it would have to be speed skating. I think it would be so much fun! What would be your sport of choice? 

2. I have no idea how I'm going to get both kids out of the house when I return to work. I did a trial run yesterday and it took us 90 minutes...yes, 90 minutes from the time the kids woke up to us getting in the car. Soooo much happened in between....spilled cereal, potty training fail, toy drama, spit-up city, multiple outfit changes, etc...you name it, it happened! 

3. I'm still on a clothing purge and trying very hard to remember these simple rules! 

4. I forgot how awesome playdoh is until I introduced it to Mason this week!  

5. I am in a scarf rut. Yes, it's true. I have been checking all of my favorite brands daily for a scarf that tickles my fancy and have yet to really fall in love with any! I am in need of a few new ones that will transition nicely into Spring. In case you missed my scarf confessions you can check them out here and here


That's all for now! Hope to hear all of your random ramblings in the comments below!

Happy Matching! 

Marcie  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie