January Stitchfix Part III

Hi, Friends! 

I'm back to show you the rest of the items from my most recent fix from Stitchfix. Check out part I {Cute sneaks!} and Part II {Vest: keep it or not?} here and here.



leggings
First up are these Caught in the Midi buttery soft leggings by Beyond Yoga that are to die for! They are a bit pricey, but they are worth every penny...especially considering my post partum body feels most comfortable in leggings these days! There are a variety of different colors listed on the website, but the color I received is Spacedye, which is a dark grey color.  






















The fit is spot on and so flattering on the mama tummy. The material is slightly thicker than some leggings that I have tried in the past, which I love, and is another reason why I think they are totally worth the price!

tee//leggings//similar sweatshirt cardi//shoes



















Since I'm house bound most days with a newborn and a toddler, this outfit is the most practical for me. I love this cute blessed shirt  that I found at Target. I bought a size small, but I wish I would have sized up to a medium for a looser fit.

My stylist totally nailed it with this cowl neck sweater. It runs true to size and is absolutely the softest thing ever. It is longer length, think tunic style, and super flattering. It's definitely a top that I could live in. Such a versatile piece, too! Think leggings and slip-ons or jeans and booties! I'm so happy about this piece! Can you tell?!?










































This top can be worn so many different ways! I love it paired with these olive skinnies {On sale!}from J Crew and my favorite booties. It also looks cute with leggings and sneakers.

Sadly I could not find it online, but you can request it in your next fix. Ask your stylist for the Loveapella Hoy Cowl Knit Tunic. 


All I can say is I'm still undecided about this next item. It's certainly versatile and cute, but it comes at a pretty high price tag ($78). The material is great! Super soft and swingy {does that make sense??}, but I have a lot of other tees that were a bit more reasonably priced. 
tee (different print)//jeans//slip-on sneakers




















I think this would be a cute look for spring! Of course I'm wearing my new favorite jeans from LOFT. Love them! I gushed over them in this post: Latest Confession: Jean Shopping 8 Weeks Post Partum.




















It also looks cute with leggings and any gray cardi. Versatility for the win!

Love this combination, too, with my olive skinnies, favorite booties, and a long grey (cozy) cardigan. My exact cardi was from another fix from Stitchfix, but you can find similar ones here, here, and here {Super soft!}




















That's all for now! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Matching!
Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie