Stitchfix Haul: Cute Sneaks!

Yesterday I shared the items that were included in my most recent fix. Today I'm back to show you my most favorite item from this fix and how I styled it! 
I requested a cute pair of comfy sneaks and my stylist delivered when she sent me this pair by Cole Haan! They are a reasonable price, too ($78). (Remember you can select price points to fit your budget for each category of clothing & accessories). 

I just happened to find the perfect matching shirt to pair with these sneaks when I was browsing Target! 















This combination totally speaks my love language! You can find the shirt here. It comes in Junior sizes as well as plus sizes. 




















I sized up from my usual size small to a medium for a looser fit, and so it would cover my lady parts with leggings. 

 I think it's safe to say that I am definitely keeping these sneakers! 

Happy Matching! 
Marcie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie