Thoughts on Thursday {2-1-18}

I can't believe it's February! Where does the time go?!?













I'm back this week with the usual Thoughts on Thursday where I share a little bit of randomness with all of you, and I encourage you to do the same in the comments below! 

Let's get to it, shall we? 

1. I am so excited for our second annual Valentine's countdown tradition. I found these cute mailboxes at Target last year and decided it would be fun for us to put little gifts in each others mailboxes on each of the fourteen days leading up to Valentine's Day. {Side note - I should have bought an extra one last year knowing that we probably would have more kids! The boys will have to share for now. :-)}
 

2. Do you like the Pepsi throwback logo? I decided that I don't care for it. I have no idea why, I just don't. 



















3. I wish there was a website that allowed you to rent or trial baby items. We are in the market for a new swing/seat for Max and there are so many out there! I have no idea which one to buy. I've read some great recommendations on Pinterest, but each child has their own preferences so it's difficult to know if Max will like the same one as another baby. 

4. I miss caffeine sooooo much! Max was diagnosed with reflux and the pediatrician suggested that I eliminate dairy and caffeine from my diet since I am breastfeeding (actually pumping & bottling but that's a whole other post!) I have been slowly weaning myself off now for the past few days and it's rough! 

5. Speaking of eliminating dairy...I am absolute loving my nightly snack of cheerios and Dark Chocolate Silk. It is so delicious! 





















That's all I have for you this week! Please share your random thoughts so I'm not lonely. :-) 

Happy Matching!
Marcie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie