Thoughts on Thursday {4-5-18}

It's almost the weekend! Yahoo! Wait, that means Spring break is one day closer to being over, boo!! 
We've been having a lot of fun around here; just embracing family time and enjoying the company of friends. 

I'm back today with another installment of  Thoughts on Thursday where I share a little bit about the random thoughts I've had throughout the week. My mind is always racing thinking and getting all of those thoughts out on paper {hypothetically speaking} is the best way for me to make room for new ones! I won't be sharing anything too earth-shattering or even enlightening, just a little of this and that.

I hope you join me in sharing a bit of your own randomness in the comments below.

1. I am craving sunshine more than ever! I am all for snow and really don't mind the cold weather all that much, but this mama neeeeeeds some Vitamin D ASAP! 

2. I can't believe Toys 'R Us is closing its doors for good. So sad. 

3. I love the show the Good Doctor. Any other fans? Actually, I also love Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Med, and I used to be an avid ER fan...all the medical dramas! 

4. I must confess that I am all sorts of panicked about my morning routine. Hubby leaves before me which means I have to get both boys out the door and dropped off at daycare. Dreading it! 

5. I wish I could get back into reading. I used to read 2-3 novels a week and now I can't even finish 1 a month. I guess it's just the season of life I'm in right now. 

6. This one is a constant - we are trying to decide if we should sell our house and purchase something bigger or if we should stay where we are and redo the basement to give us more space. So many decisions. 

7. I'm loving a bit of a strange food combination lately - sweet potato topped with green beans, eggs, and bacon. Strange, I know. 

8. We just ordered new everyday dishes and I can't wait for them to arrive. They are just plain white round dishes, which is such a classic style so they will last a long time. 

9. Hubby wants to complete a few triathlons this summer (we were very involved in triathlons a few years ago - pre children) and I am trying to decide if I want to sign up for one or not. Training used to consume so much of my time...

10. I would like to have a small vegetable garden this year, but not sure if I will have the time to take care of it. We'll see! 

Ok, that's all for now! 



Happy Matching! 

Marcie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie