Latest Confession: What's In My Bag Wednesday

Ok, so let me start off by telling you that I love alliterations! Like, seriously, love love love alliterations. Maybe it's the Speech-Language Pathologist in me. Who knows!?!

If I had more time I would come up with a different blog post series for each day of the week and the title would, of course, be an alliteration! Some ideas that are swirling around in my head are MatchiN' it Mondays; Trendy Tuesday; Sale Saturday, etc. I already have Thoughts on Thursday and now I am adding What's In My Bag Wednesday. So excited for this!

So, let me give you a little background on why I came up with the series What's In My Bag Wednesday.  Do you ever find yourself browsing your favorite websites and adding items to your shopping bag, but never purchasing them? Or, purchasing them at a later date?!? If this is you then we NEED to be friends! I am forever surfing my favorite online retailers, adding multiple items to my virtual shopping bag, and never hitting purchase. Why not? Well, for a few reasons. The first one being that I do not have an unlimited budget for clothing. Bummer! The second, I tend to be a bit indecisive. It's best for me to take at least 24 hours to "think" obsess about an item before purchasing. If I'm still obsessing thinking about that item then it probably means I should click purchase!

Well, now I get to share the items that are in my virtual shopping bag on What's In My Bag Wednesdays, and you can help me decide if I should purchase them or save my pennies! Maybe you'll decide you like some of the items, too! Better yet, maybe you'll have suggestions for me!

Let's get to it!

I have been on the hunt for a backpack diaper bag for the past year or so now and still haven't purchased one. I love this one by skip hop, but am not sure if I like it in the caramel or black. I want it to match my outfits, which is crazy, I know, but that's the matchinista in me! Just recently I found this adorable gray stripe one and I love it, too! It would be cute for summer...is it too small to carry stuff for two kids? Do I buy all three?!? #crazymatchinista



Skip Hop Greenwich Bag in Black















Skip Hop Riverside Bag


I had an extremely difficult time narrowing down the beauty and fashion items that I wanted to share with you because seriously, my bag is full of goodies at many of my favorite online retailers! But, I was able to narrow it down to these 9 items.


/1/ Suede Bucket Bag - I have been on the hunt for a black cross body bag that will fit all of the items I need in it, but that's not too big. I keep coming back to this one, but haven't purchased it yet because I'm just not so sure I like the circular handle. Will I get sick of it? Is it too dressy for my casual style? I think I need 2 different ones...one that's super casual and this one. See, this is the indecisive me! I could just stick with my tried and true, all time favorite small transport tote from Madewell, but that would be too easy, right!?!
/2/ Anastasia Brow Gel - I have been out of brow gel for a while now, but have yet to purchase more. I used to use a brow gel by Mary Kay, but my MK consultant is no longer in business. So, now my eyebrows are always wacky looking! LOL! I need to just order this already!!! Has anyone tried this particular one? If you have, did you purchase the clear or a color? Please share suggestions if you have them!
/3/ V-Neck Lace Dress - I LOVE the color of this dress. I have a bridal shower to go to this Spring and this would be so cute to wear! Why haven't I purchased it yet?...What if I find something different/that I like better in the meantime?!? I have 2 whole months before the shower! #indecisive #decisionmakingisnotmything
/4/ Pom Pom Sweatshirt - I love how this looks on the model, but I'm not sure if it will be too boxy for me or not. Also, I'm going back to work at the end of the month and really need to shop for business casual clothing instead of sweats and comfy things...this does not fit the business casual attire that I am looking for! Naturally I'm drawn to items like this, though, because who doesn't want to be comfy?!?
/5/ Pom Pom Canvas Mules - I really really really need these! I also really really really need the ones listed next! Which ones do I choose???? Do I get both? :-) Because you know my philosophy on multiples: If one is good, two is better, and three is fabulous! There's that business casual work thing again, though, and these do not fit the "necessary for work" criteria. #bummer
/6/ Tassel Mules- There's tassels, need I say more?!?
/7/ Cherry Earrings - I just think these are fun and adorable. Probably a little quirky, but that's my style! Anyone else?
/8/ Steamer - I NEED this. It gets pretty good reviews and I think I would get a lot of use out of it. However, what if I don't? #indecisive The last thing I want is another gadget cluttering up my house. If you own a steamer like this one, do you use it? Please share your thoughts!
/9/ Multistripe Cora crisscross sandals - These are full of color, which I love! Paired with a cute pair of jeans and a tee in any color in the sandals and you have the perfect matchy-matchy outfit!

What's in your bag this Wednesday? Are you a chronic 'add-to-shopping-bag-without-purchasing' person like me?

Happy Matching!
Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie