Latest Confession: I Needed A Change & A Few Faves

Happy Saturday! I don't know about you, but this week could not have gone by any faster! 

I don't know if it's just the winter blues (even though I love snow) or having a new baby and being cooped up at home or what, but I have had this itch to change my hair. I thought about cutting it short, maybe trying a new color, but instead I decided to style it differently. 

I've been wanting to try the wavy/beachy hair style for a while now, but haven't been able to figure out the curling iron technique. I also wear my hair up 99.9% of the time and I don't need it "styled" in order to throw it up in a top knot. I need to find a product that will help tame the frizz and invest in a better curling iron. Any curling iron recommendations?!? 

And here are a few of my recent favorites that I couldn't resist sharing...

Has anyone seen these earrings from Bauble Bar?? I am in love with them!! They would make a great Valentine's Day gift. :-) 



















I can't get enough of this backpack from Madewell either. So cute and functional. 

It comes in a pretty gray color too. Love this! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Happy Matching! 
Marcie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie