Thoughts on Thursday| {3-22-18}

Hello, there and welcome back to another round of 'Thoughts on Thursday.' New to the blog or perhaps this series? Let me fill you in! I started 'Thoughts on Thursday' as a way for me share all of the random thoughts I have during the week. Nothing awe-inspiring or earth-shattering, just a little bit of this and that for you. Between raising two tiny humans, being a wife, and working out of the home full time, I have a lot swirling around in my brain and sometimes I just need to get it out! That's where this series comes in handy! I do hope you will consider sharing your own bits of randomness in the comments below! 

If I'm being completely honest, the thoughts that have been at the forefront of my brain involve my return to work next week after being on maternity leave for the past 4.5 months {cue the sobs}. Although I absolutely love my away-from-home job as a Speech-Language Pathologist in a middle school, I am going to miss my own kiddos something fierce! So naturally MOST of my thoughts this week surround this upcoming change.

Thoughts such as, how am I ever going to get out of the house with two kids?

And, will my toddler kick it into high gear when he's getting dressed so we can actually make it out the door on time?

Better yet, maybe I should dress him the night before instead of having him sleep in his jammies! Then we could skip the whole chasing and tackling shenanigans that occur while trying to get him dressed in the morning. Of course, he thinks this is hilarious! 

What can I do to keep my 4-month old from spitting up all over me?

Just how many days exactly can I go without showering? Does wiping down my body with baby wipes count as showering?

Yes, I have a toothbrush at work just in case I forget to brush my teeth at home.

How exactly am I going to consume enough caffeine at work in order to function throughout the day? I need my own Keurig!

I apologize if this post was boring for some of you, as it may not be relevant to your current season of life, or maybe you've already experienced this stuff and would like to leave it behind you! But, I had to share since these really are the thoughts that have been on my mind this week, and I want to be as completely open and honest as I can be!

Happy Matching!

Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie