Thoughts on Thursday: One Day Late!

Happy Friday! Here I am a day late...oops. Trying to adjust to life with a newborn and a toddler has been a bit challenging. :-)

New to the series? Join me every Thursday for random tid bits of things I’ve pondered over the course of the week. Nothing to earth shattering or thought provoking, just a whole lot of randomness. My brain is always always always thinking about something. Sometimes I wish I had a pause button that would slow things down a bit. Anyone else feel this way? Not the case, so I’ll embrace my always-thinking-a-million-thoughts brain and share my thoughts with all of you!

In case you missed last week's Thoughts on Thursday post you can check it out here.

Here's this weeks randomness for you...

1. Who knew there were so many uses for Vicks vapo rub?!? I happened to stumble upon a million and one ways to use Vicks when I was browsing Pinterest for cough and cold remedies that are safe for breastfeeding mamas. Apparently Vicks has been used to stop cats from scratching certain surfaces; it can get rid of nail fungus; and it heals paper cuts quickly, as well as can help remove splinters. I spent so much time reading about how multi-purpose Vicks is that I never found what I was actually looking for.

2. I am dying to learn photography. I found this post on Pinterest that I am hoping to read soon.

3. Purge, purge, purge is what I need to do! My clothes, kids clothes, our basement...all of it!

4. Capsule wardrobe - Sounds like such a fantastic idea and then I realize I have to get rid of approximately 2/3 of my wardrobe and I start to panic.

5. I am one day closer to my recent fix from Stitchfix arriving! Can't wait! I asked for all things athleisure this time, as well as longer tanks or tees to wear under the approximately 5 million cardigan sweaters that I own. This brings me back to #'s 3 & 4...maybe I should start by purging my sweaters?!?
(want to try Stitchfix? Please use my referral code: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3739434?sod=w&som=c)

6. Is an Instapot just a quicker cooking crockpot? I think I might need one. 

7. Sweden recently switched to a 6 hour work day. I want to move to Sweden ASAP!

8. The SNOO - right now I would buy or do just about anything if Maxwell would sleep through the night. Does that include spending $1400?? Hmmm, not sure. Ask me at 3am!

9. I need more transitional scarves. My husband would disagree. Maybe I'll purge scarves once I'm finished with my sweaters. This way I can at least make room for more. :-)

Side note - Loving this one for Valentine's Day. It's not transitional but loving it nonetheless!


10. How do I  make the most use out my toddler's nap time? I am always torn between working out, taking a nap, cleaning, taking a nap, laundry, taking a nap. As you can see taking a nap always weighs heavily on my mind, but rarely happens. So much to do! All. the. time.

That's all for now! Please share your random thoughts, so I don't feel so lonely.

Happy Matching!
Marcie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie