Latest Confession: It's Christmas Again!























I shared with you on Friday that my latest fix was supposed to arrive this weekend and it did! I get about as excited for my fix to arrive as a kid on Christmas. It's just so fun to see what my stylist sends! 

Before I make the big reveal with all of my items I should tell you a little bit about Stitchfix, in case you haven't ever heard of it (scroll right down to the goodies if you are familiar). It's pretty much an online personal stylist. You create an online profile that gives your stylist a glimpse of your desired and existing wardrobe and any items you like/dislike, and a fix (box) containing 5 items is curated just for you! You can select the frequency of each fix based on your needs. Once your fix arrives you have 3 days to decide what items to keep and those that you want to return. You can extend the checkout time period if necessary. There is a $20 styling fee per fix that is deducted from the total cost of the items you keep. It's pretty simple, right?!? 

Here are all the items I received in this month's fix. 
Cowl Neck Knit Top 
               $54

       Lace Up Sneaker 
                $78


Midi Performance Legging 
             $98


  Textured Knit Vest 
           $78

             Printed Tee 
                 $78

I am extremely happy with the items that my stylist selected for me for this fix! I feel like she really nailed my style and honored my requests. Speaking of requests...I did just that for this fix. I am in need of mom friendly (nursing) items that I can wear out and about as well as around the house. I don't always make requests, but when I do I typically receive everything I ask for! 

Stay tuned later this week to see how I styled each item and to find out which ones I kept! 

Happy Matching! 

Marcie 

PS - want to try Stitchfix? Sign up using my referral code and the $20 styling fee will be waived on your first fix! 
click on the referral link below...
https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/16555627

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie