Thoughts on Thursday {2-8-18}

Hello! Happy day before the best day of the week! 










I'm here today to share a bit of randomness for you in my weekly Thoughts on Thursday series. Please share your own random thoughts in the comments below!

1. Should we get another dog? Our dog, Wesley, is having a tough time coping with a toddler and a newborn. Would it be helpful if he had another furry friend to play with?

2. Spring clothing trends have me a little scared. I'm just not sure if I like all the cropped wide leg pants, cropped tops, ruffle sleeves, etc.

3. Will I ever sleep again?!? Nightly feeding sessions with a newborn seem like they last forever. I'm trying to embrace this time with my little guy because I know it won't last forever. It's still exhausting though. 

















4. I have no idea what I'm going to do when Maxwell outgrows this carrier! With colic and GERD causing him to be uncomfortable most of the time, at least he can snuggle in close to me and get some rest. 














5. Why is Pizza so delicious? It's irresistible.  

6. A local chocolate shop in my area recently advertised chocolate in the shape of an anatomical heart for Valentine's Day. This is totally my love language. 

7. I can't believe I used to work out for 1-2 hours a day. I have a tough time fitting in 20 minutes 4-5 times per week! 

8. I think I could live off of crockpot dinners for life and her's why: Our oven broke this past week and we decided to have it repaired instead of purchasing a new one. We are waiting on a part to arrive before it can be fixed, so we've been making lots of dinners in the crockpot. It's so easy to throw in a few ingredients and let it cook all day! Prior to this experience our crockpot collected dust in the basement, so you can understand my excitement with this new found discovery!






























9. I love how toddlers are fascinated by the simplest things. Mason saw me stirring creamer in my coffee and asked if he could help. It was hot and I didn't want him to burn himself accidentally, so I gave him a cup of water and a spoon and he "stirred" all morning. Best activity ever! The downside: I now have a mound of laundry to do because he did not like being wet and went through 3 changes of clothes. As well as lots of towels....lots and lots of towels. 

                                                                                                                10. I absolutely despise lint on my clothes, so I bought this at my most recent trip to Target. It's amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie