Stitchfix Confession: Keep it or not?!?

Keep it or Not? 

















I received this vest in my recent fix from Stitchfix (not familiar with Stitchfix?? Read about it here) and I am truly undecided on it. It's so soft, and I fell in love with it when I pulled it out of the box...that is, until I tried it on. I really want to love this vest. Maybe it's outside my comfort zone; maybe I'm not styling it the correct way; or maybe it's just the fit...I just don't know! I want to love it, can you tell??? 





















vest(s)//striped tee (xs)//leggings(s)//similar booties

I wasn't able to find the exact vest online, which is typical of Stitchfix (and definitely one of the perks! You are sent items that are made exclusively for Stitchfix customers), but you can always request that your stylist include this item in your fix - It's called the Dakota Textured Knit Vest by Coffeeshop. 

So, like I said I want to love it. It's the right price for me ($78) and it's super versatile. I have a little bit of time to decide if I want to keep it or not. Feel free to share your opinion in the comments below! 

If you missed the reveal of all of the items that I received in this month's fix check them out here. Check out my fave item here! 

Happy Matching! 

Marcie 
PS - Want to try Stitchfix?!? Please use my referral code: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3739434

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie