Fill Your Coat Closets, Ladies!

Hello and happy Saturday! This is a follow-up from Tuesday's post on my love for outerwear. Just to recap ~ a matchiN'ista needs to have a selection of outerwear to choose from; enough to fill a coat closet!

I was browsing online and saw that Old Navy is offering great, I mean GREAT deals on outerwear right now. Keep in mind, these are very budget friendly options, which means they probably aren't meant to be worn in a blizzard, but more for fashion and to and fro. Either way,  I couldn't resist sharing some of the outerwear that caught my eye, paired with my never ending wish list of scarves!

1. Women's Hooded Toggle Coat in Dark Charcoal Gray from Old Navy 
($57.00 ~ A variety of sizes available. Some of the reviews suggest sizing up.)
2. Factory Glen Plaid Scarf in Navy Graphite (top) from J. Crew Factory 
($24.50 ~ Totally worth it!)
3. Barbour Melrose Fair Isle Scarf in Washed Stone (bottom) from J. Crew 
($99.00 ~ A bit pricey, but the quality of J. Crew items justifies the cost. AND they are offering 25% off right now)
 
1. Women's Down-Fill Nylon Coats in Cinder Smoke from Old Navy
($78.00 of pure coziness! This coat has very promising reviews for comfort and warmth!)
2. Begg and Co. (TM) Lambswool Plaid Scarf in White Red Green from J. Crew
($148.00 ~ I know, I know it's a bit much to pay for a scarf, but like I said before, J. Crew items last forever! Don't forget about the 25% discount right now!)  

1. Women's Hooded Down Fill Coat in Bluetiful from Old Navy
($65.00 of bright color! There aren't a lot of reviews on this one, but overall customers adored the color and suggested sizing up.)
2. Factory Checkered Scarf in Bright Cetrise from J. Crew Factory
($24.50 ~ Fabulous price!)
 
1. Women's Long Belted Coat in Llama from Old Navy
(50.00 ~ The reviews on this one are mixed. Some felt the fit was a bit odd in the chest and shoulder areas. Again, the price makes it worth the risk...in my opinion! :-))
2. Factory Checkered Scarf in Flame from J. Crew Factory
($24.50 ~ I own this scarf and absolute adore it! It's a must have in my opinion.)

1. Women's Hooded Toggle Coat in In The Navy from Old Navy 
($57.00 ~ A variety of sizes available.)
2. Factory Checkered Scarf in Navy Multi from J. Crew Factory 
($24.00 ~ How can you resist!?!)
 
Cute options, right?!? I love the variety of colors and styles they offer. I prefer longer coats and they offer a great selection! Be sure to check out their deals in store or online!
 
 
Have a splendid Saturday, everyone!
 
Happy matching!
 
Marcie
 
 
Disclaimer: I am not receiving compensation for content in this post. I provided links to each item so they are easily accessible to my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie