Part II: Stuff the Stocking with Sprinkles of Sparkle!

Get ready for more stocking stuffers, ladies! If you're new to my blog, thanks for stopping by :-), and welcome to my "I LOVE stocking stuffers" Christmas confession! If you want to see my full confession on stocking stuffers, check out this post.

Thanks for joining me for part II of this post which happens to be a stocking stuffer guide for anyone in your family that adores a touch of sparkly, shiny, glittery, delicate things! I want to highlight the word delicate, because this MatchiN'ista is not one to wear anything flashy. As the saying goes, all good things come in small packages dosages...including glam and bling. This rings true for my beauty routine as well. My everyday makeup look is pretty plane jane, with the exception of my lip gloss. There's nothing that I love more than glamming up my lips with a healthy dose of lip gloss. Shiny lips make this MatchiN'ista feel fabulous, and who doesn't love to feel fabulous?!? Yes, I'm a girly girl at heart. <3

What exactly do you fill the stocking of a modern, classic, sparkle, little-bit-of-glam, kind of girl?!?
1. & 2. First up, Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow stud earrings and matching bracelet. Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?!? I bought these at the Kate Spade outlet store, but you can buy the earrings here and the bracelet here. I highly recommend visiting the outlet store if you can! :-)
 
If you adore the bow earrings and matching bracelet as much as I do, then you need to sit down for what I'm about to share with you! Are you sitting?!?
 
Wait for it....Wait for it....
 
It's a perfect match!
This outfit is so stinkin' cute!! If you have been following my blog for a while now, then you know that I am obsessed with love matchy-matchy outfits! The bow earrings and bracelet are the perfect accessories to wear with this outfit! How about the black flats with bows!?! Too cute! I had to add my favorite jeans to the mix, or the outfit wouldn't be complete! ;-)
Shop the outfit here:
~Bow Tied Pullover from Anthropologie (only available in size medium)
~Intarsia Bow Sweater from the Limited (great selection of sizes available)
~Matchstick jeans in Classic Rinse from J. Crew (30% off - limited sizes, but check out the same jean in other washes)
~Emery Glitter Bow Flats from J. Crew Factory (plenty of sizes available-on sale!)

3. Another everyday favorite are my Montana Blue earrings by Alex & Ani. If you aren't an Alex & Ani fan, I hope after reading this post, you will check out their website and become one!

4. For the LOVE of NARS! I could be considered a NARS lip pencil hoarder, but I'm ok with that! :-) I love the rich colors they carry. They are available in 3 different finishes: Velvet Matte, Satin and Velvet Gloss. They glide on just like a creamy lipstick! It's basically lip liner, lipstick and gloss all wrapped in one beautiful color! I'm wearing the NARS Satin lip pencil in Garnet in this photo (same color that's shown in the collage).
 
 
5. My favorite lip combo is a NARS Velvet Matte lip pencil color (in any color) topped with Fancy Nancy Nourishine Lip Gloss by Mary Kay. Fancy Nancy matches everything, and it creates the perfect amount of sparkle and shine on your lips! When I want a gloss with a little more color, I go for my Nourishine Lip Gloss in Red Passion.
 
6. I was shopping for Christmas gifts at Bath and Body Works the other day and I discovered the Thousand Wishes body spray. I fell in love....instantly! It takes a lot for me to focus on anything else other than the 3-wick candles because I am obsessed in love with them, and insist on smelling each one every time I shop in their store! If I were you, I would get that girly girl, glamour loving, sparkle and shine, wonderful person in your life, the Thousand Wishes body spray. They carry it in body lotion, body scrub, and perfume, too. Personally, I like the body spray because I'm sensitive to strong scents and the spray tends to be a light scent, perfect for every day wear.
 
7. Up next is one of my all time favorite, year round products, by Mary Kay: the Satin Lips Set. My lips stay smooth and hydrated all year round, even in the winter, because of this product. You apply a lip mask, first, then wash it off, and apply lip balm. It's wonderful!
 
That wraps it up for today's last minute stocking stuffer ideas!
 
 
Happy matching!
 
Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie