My Latest Closet Confession: Socks to Match!

I have a confession to make: I don't usually wear socks to match my outfit! GASP! Ok. breathe.

I know, I know, for being such a matchy-matchy person you would think I would color coordinate my socks with my outfit, but that hasn't been the case. To be quite honest, I've always bought neutral colored socks. The typical black, brown, navy, tan, cream, etc., which have worked ok...until NOW!

 
Get ready to be amazed by the transformative power of SOCKS!!! Yes, that's right, SOCKS!!
I found the perfect Christmas sweater from J. Crew. It's sort-of nerdy chic, which I love!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
J. Crew Ski Sweater in Deep Turquoise Poppy here
 
 
I paired my nerdy-chic sweater with my super soft, comfy-cozy, favorite jeans.
Similar pair here.
 
 
And then I added a pair of neutral colored socks.
BIG MISTAKE! I took one look in the mirror and realized that this MatchiN'ista was not going to wear this in public without different socks!
 
So, I searched, and searched, and searched some more for matching socks....
 And I found some! A PERFECT match!!!
Not only are these socks the perfect match, but they are warm and cozy too! 
Want your own? Check out the J. Crew Women's Camp sock here.
 
I love wearing them with short boots, too!
 
 
 Now you see the transformative power of socks! Matchy-matchy from head to toe is just what this MatchiN'ista is obsessed with LOVES.
 
 
If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that my philosophy with things that I LOVE is this: if one is good, two is better and three is fabulous! Thanks to my hubby, I am now the proud owner of the J. Crew Women's Camp sock in EVERY. SINGLE. COLOR!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy matching!

Marcie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie