Part I: Stuff the Stocking with Sprinkles of Sparkle

I was working on tomorrow's post, which happens to have a few items from one of my favorite online shops, BaubleBar, when I discovered that TODAY is the last day to order from them, if you want your gifts to arrive in time for Christmas! Panic set in when I made this discovery, but quickly dissolved when I decided to split this post into two parts! So, I threw together part I of this post.

Welcome back for my next confession, which also happens to be a stocking stuffer guide for anyone in your family that adores a touch of sparkly, shiny, glittery, delicate things! I want to highlight the word delicate, because this MatchiN'ista is not one to wear anything flashy. As the saying goes, all good things come in small packages dosages...including glam and bling. This rings true for my beauty routine as well. My everyday makeup look is pretty plane jane, with the exception of my lip gloss. There's nothing that I love more than glamming up my lips with a healthy dose of lip gloss. Shiny lips make this MatchiN'ista feel fabulous, and who doesn't love to feel fabulous?!? A healthy mix of modern, classic, sparkle, and a little bit of glam, just about sums it up for me! Yes, I'm a girly girl at heart. <3

Ok, so here's what I have for you today. A few items from one of my favorite online jewelry shops, BaubleBar. They have the most fabulous gifts for the girly girl in your life, who enjoys a little touch of sparkle every now and then!

First up, this Everyday Stud Gift Set

I absolutely adore these earrings. Stud earrings are an everyday look for me, and these ones just happen to have the right amount of sparkle for this MatchiN'ista! :-)

Maybe you already knew this, but monogramming is on-trend right now! Yipee for me, because I have always adored monogrammed things! In fact, I use my handy dandy label maker to "monogram" everything in my house! Ok, maybe labeling and monogramming are NOT the same, but there's some similarities, right?!? I digress...

Next up from Bauble Bar, is the Classic: Metallic Personalized Gift Set, which just happens to be on my wishlist this year!
I don't know about you, but I love the layered look! The initial personalizes this piece and makes it a wonderful stocking stuffer, or gift, depending on your price range. Keep in mind, you're basically getting two necklaces for the price of one! Not to mention that the special someone in your life will melt over it.

If you're looking for other monogrammed items, be sure to check out the personalized section on the Bauble Bar website. They have a wonderful collection of necklaces and bracelets that can be monogrammed!

That's all for now, ladies! I will be back soon for part II of 'Stuff the Stocking with Sprinkles of Sparkle"! Don't forget, if you want to order something from Bauble Bar in time for Christmas, today is the last day to do so!

One more thing...Don't forget to stop by soon, because I will have more stocking stuffer ideas related to beauty and bling!!!

Happy Stocking Stuffing!

Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Check back soon for my reply to your comment or answer to your question! Happy matching!

Marcie